- Take Inventory - How can you profit from your life experiences, resources and relationships? Seek clarity on the tangible and intangible assets that you can turn into a profitable business.
- Listen for Opportunity - The best business opportunities are often disguised as problems. Learn how to conduct primary market research and uncover the "hidden" wealth that's all around you.
- Develop a Business Model - Once an opportunity is discovered, how do you best bring it to market? Some models are not sustainable or suffer low-profit margins. Make a careful examination of the revenue and cost drivers for various business models.
- Build a Team - You are only as good as your team. Why spend years learning things on your own when you can access the collective wisdom of others? Learn the "do's" and "don'ts" of attracting and retaining a high performance team.
- Have a Great Business Plan - Having a well thought-out and organized business plan dramatically increases your odds of succeeding as an entrepreneur.
5 Steps for Business Success