- Describe your company's unique selling proposition (USP)
- Define your target market
- Write down the benefits of your products or services
- Describe how you will position your products or services
- Define your marketing methods (Will you advertise, use internet marketing, direct marketing, or public relations)
- Your Unique Selling Proposition sets you out from the rest, don't try to develop a marketing plan without one.
- It's important that you have a budget developed for your marketing plan. Marketing is an investment.
- Revisit your marketing plan at least once every quarter. Are you on target? Do you need to revise it?